- Develop strong, long-term relationships with partners.
- Become the expert on the Huntsville City Football Club partnership roster, learning and understanding the nuances of your partners businesses and competitors, while leading each on a path to defining and achieving objectives through their partnership.
- Manage, measure, and execute on all contractual elements for each corporate partner.
- Deliver creative marketing and implementation recommendations for partners including retail activation, in-stadium promotions, special events and community outreach ideas.
- Ensure all partnership elements comply with team, stadium, and MLS/MLS NEXT Pro commercial guidelines.
- Produce, present, and maintain annual partner onboarding (including budgets) and recap materials.
- Support the partnership sales process through brainstorming new ideas and assisting with the production of partner contracts and proposals.
- Work matchdays, weekends, and special events (including concerts, high school football games, etc.) to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Sports-related fields.
- Minimum of (2) years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in the media, sports sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Highly proactive, goal-oriented, and motivated individual.
- Sound and detailed organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative, strategic, and results-driven mindset.
- Relentless work ethic – Must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
- Must be a self-starter, working both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, managing multiple projects, schedules, and partners simultaneously.
- Experience using and working within Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) and Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) product suites.
- Experience using various sponsorship tracking softwares, including KORE, Salesforce, etc.