No Longer Accepting Applications
This is an unpaid, for credit internship (proof that you will receive credit is required).
- Facilitate the filming organization and analysis of training sessions and games across all Academy teams.
- Knowledge of how to support Academy players and staff in pre- and post-match analysis.
- Produce playing philosophy videos for educational purposes.
- Creation of detailed analysis on individual and team performances based on club’s playing philosophy.
- Assist in maintaining a database maintenance of playing philosophy records.
- Play supportive role in departmental research projects.
- Preparation of weekly reports for the Head of Performance Analysis.
- Contribute towards the development of best practices in the Academy.
- Good knowledge of soccer
- Understanding of performance analysis software’s
- Demonstrate effective communication, time management, and organizational skills
- You must be fully vaccinated (defined as 2 weeks after second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). Proof of full vaccination will be required prior to commencing the internship.