No Longer Accepting Applications
- Set up and break down of on-field promotions, supplies, and equipmen
- Maintain inventory of on-field promotions supplies, coupons, and equipment
- Register on-field promotions participants
- Assist Director with the execution of on-field promotions
- Assist with developing creative ideas for the on-field promos, theme nights, and other events that the Grasshoppers can implement into the promotions schedule
- Assist with fulfilling donation requests
- Assist with scheduling and confirming National Anthem Performers
- Attend mascot and player appearances
- Assist in special events as needed
- Assist front office with answering phones
- Opportunity to experience several aspects of the Greensboro Grasshoppers ticketing operation including implementation of ticket packages and group outings, delivering tickets, and assisting customers with ticket-related questions.
- Collaborate and communicate with all other Greensboro Grasshoppers departments to support the mission statement of providing fun, affordable, family entertainment in the Piedmont Triad.
- Fully understand and abide by all rules and regulations contained within the Greensboro Baseball, LLC Employee Handbook
- Additional duties as needed
- Willing and capable to work LONG and HARD hours
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Display a positive disposition and patience with fans at all times
- Must have initiative; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction and work with others
- Willingness to assist in the management of the game day staff
- Be accountable for managing cash and credit information
- Value organization, customer service, thoroughness, accountability, and fun!