- Develop foundation-related correspondence and content for internal staff, board members, corporate and community partners, media, and donors through a variety of mediums including social media, print and digital.
- Contribute to the foundation’s team efforts and department duties, such as preparation of materials for meetings and presentations.
- Facilitate the scheduling, monitoring, logging, and analyzing of all internal and external communications.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining up-to-date content on Philadelphia Union Foundation website and social media channels.
- Meet fundraising targets in relation to three specific areas: matchday 50/50 raffle; fan membership club; semi-regular season-long silent auctions.
- Lead the matchday 50/50 raffle including recruitment and management of 50/50 sellers and be the main point of contact for the Foundation’s 50/50 partner.
- Lead a strategic marketing plan to drive new memberships and manage the operation and logistics of the Foundation Membership Club.
- Devise and lead a semi-regular season-long program of silent auctions which appeals to Union fans and raises funds for the Foundation.
- Assist with all aspects of the major fundraising events for the Philadelphia Union Foundation including but not limited to the Legends of Soccer Gala and the Doop Cup Golf Outing.
- Assist with all aspects of the Foundation’s community events including but not limited to Chester Soccer, the iAM Project Safe Spaces to Play and HeadFirst.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Basic level of understanding and experience with regard to non-profit foundation principles, regulations and operations.
- Prior work experience in at least one foundation setting preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in handling multi-platformed media campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - with the ability to write clear, concise, and inspiring stories.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Efficient with computer office programs (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must possess U.S. work authorization not requiring sponsorship by the employer.