- Coordinate and execute sales calls on any and all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting, and referrals from current customers.
- Assist in managing and selling hospitality areas such as the Locomotive Loft, Whistle Stop Grille, Boxcar Buffet, and Suites along with group tickets.
- Visit current and potential customers during all home games.
- Develop and execute group sales plans for theme nights.
- Process ticket orders and assist in the daily duties of the Group Sales Department. Preferred
- Energetic, well-organized, and self-motivated individual who can handle multiple projects at once.
- 1-2 years minimum of group sales or sales experience with a proven track record. Familiar with TicketReturn and CRM (or other comparable ticket system & CRM).
- Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills. Must have ability to work and communicate with others.
- 4 year college degree preferred.