The Sales & Marketing Associate provides all ticket services of the Corpus Christi Hooks during the season. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends beginning in the fall and going through the end of the season. This position supports the Ticket Operations Manager and the Director of Ticket Sales and Services.
The Sales & Marketing Associate reports directly to the Ticket Operations Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be an ambassador and provide excellent customer service for the Corpus Christi Hooks Baseball Club.
- Support the sales department by answering incoming calls, responding to emails and assisting with large mail pieces.
- Possess extensive knowledge of season memberships, groups and hospitality areas
- Assist with season membership renewals as well as prospecting new season sales
- Assist with the execution of theme nights, group nights and other target markets throughout the season
- Involvement in game-day activities and other outside events as needed
- Assist with individual ticket sales at the box office windows
- Additional duties and responsibilities assigned by the Manager of Ticket Operations
- Strong communication skills and superior customer service abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Positive, self-started looking to build their career in the sports industry