In 2017, the Hurricane Junior Golf Tour announced a partnership with Nexus, an international hospitality and entertainment company backed by financier Joe Lewis and Tavistock Group, golfing great Tiger Woods and musician and entertainer Justin Timberlake, which will further our collective goal of growing the game of golf, broadening the Tour’s reach across the U.S. and around the world.
Responsible for selling individual event registrations as well as selling and servicing Tour Memberships. Overall focus will be on growing the existing membership base through strategic campaigns as well as proactive outreach.
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Sports Management/Marketing or other related fields
- This is an unpaid internship, and you must receive at least one (1) credit for the onsite experience from an accredited College/University.
- Must be within good standing of your College/University
- Proactively sell new & renewal Memberships and event registrations
- Provide best in class customer service to all current HJGT Members
- Utilize and grow the Player Referral program
- Operate online webchat and text system.
- Other duties as needed by Manager of Membership Sales & Service / COO