- Connecting the company’s mission and vision with operational strategy to deliver an exceptional member experience supporting the goal to retain and grow all membership categories while further exploring new categories of membership.
- Develop, lead and execute CSEP’s membership services strategic plan that will allow CSEP to expand its membership base leading to greater impact in academia, health, fitness, sport and athletic performance sectors.
- Develop and launch a CSEP loyalty program and oversee its research and design.
- Synthesize data and insights from multiple sources to develop loyalty strategy, business cases, and inform strategic plans.
- Create and manage budgets to establish key membership KPIs to manage the performance and efficiency of membership programs to ensure CSEP meets its annual goals
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization
- Significantly enhance our Customer Relationship Management system and processes, defining and implementing processes and tools to support strategic goals in cooperation with IT and logistics teams.
- Collaborate with the CSEP team and contribute to the development of our membership resources including the annual report, annual scientific conference, professional development workshops, and business to business partnerships
- Monitor trends and best practices, propose and implement continuous improvement
- Contribute to our positive culture by coaching and mentoring direct reports, providing strategic oversight and alignment, ruthless prioritization, quick decision making and living CSEPs core values
- Promote innovation and creativity within this functional area of operations and work collaboratively with cross-team members in an integrated manner
- Work closely with marketing and communications colleagues to integrate Loyalty seamlessly into a single, cohesive campaign calendar.
- 8+ years of related membership services and customer relationship management skills and platform knowledge
- Salesforce platform or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Relevant post-secondary degree
- Proven experience with brand marketing and community activation