The Video and Content Coordinator will be responsible for creating content primarily for the Game & Event Presentation department, including: videos and digital content for distribution in-arena, as well as web, and other platforms as directed. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for all AHL TV items including broadcast set-up, scoreboard feed, pre-game run-through, and delivery of final content. This individual will work directly with camera operators to gather content that is utilized for the creation of digital assets.
- Edit video features, promotional spots, and other video content as directed. Work with the Marketing/Broadcasting department to create ideas for still & motion graphics used in entertainment for Reign home games.
- Support the marketing, ticket sales, and community relations teams by creating original motion graphics utilized for social, web, and online platforms in order to drive ticket sales and community relations initiatives.
- Assist with media management of digital assets including obtaining content from camera operations, viewing, sorting, cutting through highlights from home/away games in order to prepare footage for video projects used for social and league purposes.
- Work with the Game Presentation Manager to develop and distribute in-game content including intermission videos, time-out graphics, and in-game features which are delivered during Ontario Reign home games.
- Produce all AHLTV programming to ensure live feed is running properly. Troubleshoot any issues by contacting the AHL, prepping both home and away broadcast elements and instructions for camera operators during the game.
- Gather and distribute game highlights and ENG footage as required by the league.
- Assist in the production and filming of Media Day and any additional marketing promotional shoots – including contributing ideas, set-up of green screens, cameras, lighting; provide player support as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Knowledge of the sport of hockey
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, & Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge/experience with Sony Alpha series Camera’s and peripherals