Everyone working in minor league baseball wears many different “hats,” so a willingness to go above and beyond one’s normal duties is expected. Candidates are required to be enthusiastic with a great desire to put on a night of entertainment and memories for all the fans at historic Bosse Field.
If you are looking to get that foot in the door of sports, there is no better place to start than with the Evansville Otters!
- Report directly to Director of Marketing/Community Relations and Account Executives
- Assist in fulfillment of corporate sponsorships by reviewing contracts and checking for completeness
- Develop photography list and capture photos of a wide variety of aspects during Otters games
- Assist in marketing and sales departments where needed
- Assist in set up/break down of game day events
- Produce proof of performance packets for each sponsor
- Represent the organization at community events with players or Evan the Otter
- Work all Otters home games and stadium events
- Perform additional duties assigned by supervisors