The position is responsible for set up and breakdown of all games, meetings, functions and events for various venues
- Participate in all aspects of conversion process in preparation for events. Including setting up and tear down of flooring, portable chairs, operable walls, barricades, staging, tables and other furnishing and equipment.
- Convert facility in set up and tear down based on event requirements. Performs manual labor, heavy lifting and maneuver equipment to complete work orders. Execute work orders to ensure event needs are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with load – ins/outs to ensure event requirements are met.
- Operate heavy equipment (forklifts, scissor lifts, tug, boom lift, bobcat, etc.) under OSHA specifications.
- Assist in repair and maintenance tasks such as painting, patching and equipment repair.
- Maintain a safe work environment. Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly following reporting procedures.