The position is responsible for managing the conversion technicians and ensuring calendar and conversion event requirements are met and exceeded for a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility.
- Manage staff and department in accordance with the policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, and disciplining of colleagues. Handle employee inquiries, and resolves issues, address employee relations issues and has decision making responsibilities as it relates to managing a staff. Train staff on standard operating procedures and ensure compliance.
- Inspire, mentor and develop staff to deliver world class service in all aspects of the operation that delight and exceed expectations of our guests, clients and partners.
- Provide oversight and assist Facility Manager with VIP events and party requirements.
- Maintain department and colleague records and reports. Produce payroll, revenue and other requested reports.
- Interface with all departments to ensure conversion requirements are met or exceeded in regards to conversion requests.
- Manage all aspects of conversion process in preparation for events. Including setting up and tear down of flooring, portable chairs, operable walls, barricades, staging, tables and other furnishing and equipment.
- Represents the conversion team in meetings, strategy sessions, goal-setting, or budgetary meetings.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work process and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving incident and damage reports related to conversion activities.
- Manage third party vendors to ensure service level agreements are being met and goals achieved.
- Maintain a safe work environment, ensuring staff is well informed on event schedule and work orders. Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly following reporting procedures.