The position is responsible for supervising and ensuring the accuracy of conversion requirements for a state-of-the-art, multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility.
- Lead the team on event conversion needs for timely and accurate set up. Lead daily set up and changes of the function rooms and events that are in the building.
- Delegate workload to staff and keep them updated on changes.
- Act as a lead on load – ins/outs to ensure event requirements are met.
- Participate in all aspects of conversion process in preparation for events. Including setting up and tear down of flooring, portable chairs, operable walls, barricades, staging, tables and other furnishing and equipment.
- Operate heavy equipment (forklifts, scissor lifts, tug, boom lift, bobcat etc..) under OSHA specifications.
- Perform heavy lifting and maneuver office equipment, complete work orders.
- Perform repair and maintenance tasks such as painting, patching and equipment repair.
- Maintain a safe work environment, ensuring staff is well informed on event schedule and work orders. Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly following reporting procedures.
- Execute work orders to ensure event and venue needs are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in building maintenance and cleanup as required.