Areas you will be learning about:
- Community engagement strategic planning
- Community partnerships that amplify positive impact
- Event planning that promotes community engagement and support marginalized communities • Implementation of sports related philanthropic programming to include fundraising, player/mascot appearances, partnerships, and reporting
- Non-profit Sports Foundation planning and implementation
- Non-profit management
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Social Responsibility and the VP of Social Responsibility to execute community and Foundation programming
- Observe and practice how to manage partnerships and community relationships
- Observe and practice how to execute community events
- Observe and practice Foundation Board governance and Foundation operations
- Observe and practice how to raise funds and sponsorships for Dallas Wings Community Foundation
- Observe and practice internal staff community engagement efforts
- Observe and practice how to produce great work results through organization, integrity, effective communication and proactive problem solving.
- Observe and practice how to focus on small details and accuracy in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Observe and practice how to apply strong analytical and problem-solving skills