- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers, mixes and serves alcohol and non-alcohol drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Enters drink orders into the cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served, and makes correct change.
- Completes sales and inventory reports accurately.
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments, and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of two years’ front-of-house experience in a high-volume bar or restaurant.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing.
- Previous experience using a computerized POS system.
- Ability to remain standing for the entire length of shift.
- Constant walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to moderate to high environmental noise levels during busy times.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.