You have a passion for sales and the sports industry with a solid foundation of sales training. You build relationships and strategically prospect and sell Orlando City & Orlando Pride inventory to new businesses. Your strong communication skills and attention to detail aid in discovering and fulfilling your client’s needs. You are a trend setter that finds creative and innovative programs to drive attendance and revenue for the Club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect, establish, research and close season ticket, mini plan, suite & group ticket sales leads through cold-calling, prospecting, appointments, and networking.
- Make 70+ outbound touch points daily with the goal of setting an appointment or closing new business.
- Work to grow existing group and theme night events, and develop, plan and execute new events.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of Orlando City & Orlando Pride.
- Participate in various sales team and community events as assigned.
- Active role in the Orlando Pride & City game day experience.
- Exceed weekly, monthly & yearly ticket sales goals.
- Handle incoming calls from sales prospects and existing clients.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM software to manage customer accounts.
- Work all Orlando City & Orlando Pride home matches and other events to support sales initiatives.
- Provide excellent service through phone calls, emails, written communication and in-person visits in/out of the office and special Exploria Stadium events.
- Participate in all ticket sales events, game duties, sales trainings, and meetings
- Other related duties as assigned.