No Longer Accepting Applications
- Start Date: April 3, 2023
- Work out of the Cedar Rapids Kernels Office selling groups and tickets for the Waterloo Bucks.
- Group Sales: Sell & execute group outings and ticket packages with a focus on schools, communities, small groups, daycares, senior homes & other non-business sales.
- Execute timelines to maximize participation.
- The main emphasis will be selling over the phone.
- Be organized and keep records of sales calls, ticket sales and work closely with managers and accounting to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Display a high level of communication with group leaders, co-workers and managers to ensure that we are getting the best possible attendance from each group sold.
- Assist with Waterloo Bucks games, and events in Waterloo as needed and be prepared to work long hours during the season to assist the team as needed.
- Provide outstanding customer service to advertisers and fans.
- Be flexible and willing to help out as needed with the Waterloo or Cedar Rapids club.
- Maintain normal business hours.
- Game Day: 9:00 am through game
- Non-Game Day: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Expect to work weekends and all special events in Waterloo for the Bucks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Should have a genuine interest in gaining sales experience in the sports industry.
- Have excellent writing and computer skills.
- A willingness to learn, excellent customer service skills.
- A willingness to work long hours and weekends.
- Be highly motivated and a team player.