This is a full-time role in San Diego, California. At Wave FC, we encourage open communication and foster supportive relationships. We collaborate to excel so this position works closely with internal teams and external clients, our community, and partners. Dive in, check out the details below; if it sounds like you and something you’re interested in, we encourage you to apply.
- Share in our mission and ambition.
- Contribute to the marketing team’s overall strategy and success in both team and cross-department meetings.
- Lead the day-to-day posting and community management of Wave FC’s official accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Drive the club’s strategy on current and emerging platforms.
- Manage organization, planning, and scheduling for all social media platforms.
- Organically integrate Club’s marketing and business objectives into social media presence.
- Help in the development of campaigns for tentpole moments like schedule release, jersey release, season kickoff, and playoffs.
- Create entertaining and original social-first text, photo, and video content.
- Evolve the established voice and tone of the Wave FC brand to promote positive fan engagement and to drive demand for Club content.
- Moderate user-generated content across platforms and engage with followers.
- Stay on top of emerging social media trends and best practices and appropriately integrate new opportunities into Wave FC’s social presence.
- Provide social coverage at trainings, on match days, at community events and others as needed.
- Assist in execution of paid social media campaigns.
- Assist with analytics, particularly the tracking of campaigns and sponsorship executions to ensure successful partner-affiliated social media posts, ticket sales, and merch promotions.
- Collaborate with creative designers, photographers, and videographers to ensure assets are optimized for maximum performance on individual platforms.
- Help develop content ideas to support partnership pitches and renewals.
- Assist with various production, website, editing, and design tasks as needed.
- Adapt quickly as business needs evolve.