The Creative Director will work collaboratively with the Director of Web & Emerging Technologies, the Director of Social & Digital Strategy, Graphic Designers, and other staff within the Communications Department, as well as freelancers and third-party vendors, to creatively communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our audience in support of the Little League Baseball and Softball corporate initiatives while championing our organization’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Creative Arts, Business, Marketing, Communications, or Management, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum five to eight (5-8) years of experience in brand creative direction, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience.
- Minimum three (3+) years of experience in a creative leadership role.
- Excellent professional communication skills in both written and spoken communication. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including senior and executive levels.
- Must possess excellent English writing and communication skills (grammatically correct and professional tone). Fluency in English language required.
- Expertise in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- A broad understanding of graphic design, brand consistency, publishing principles, and concepts, for print, online, and mobile devices.
- Must have analytical skills and the ability to look at work from the point of view of others and examine how their creative designs will be perceived by the target audience to ensure they convey the desired message.
- A demonstrated interest in youth activities, preferably sports-related would be beneficial, but not required.
- Advanced photography and/or videography skills, as well as motion graphic development experience, are beneficial.
- A second language is a plus.
- General knowledge of the Little League program.