This full-time non-exempt position has core hours of Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm. You may be eligible to participate in our Flexible Work Arrangement Program. While most work is done during normal business hours, occasional peaks in workload and special events such as job fairs or calls and at the Little League World Series may require working in the evenings and on weekends. Occasional travel (<10%) may be required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ professional experience in an administrative function, including relevant internships.
- Associate degree or higher in Marketing or related field of study or additional years’ experience in lieu of degree.
- Proficiency and knowledge of marketing and communication principles and their corporate application along with knowledge of social media marketing and its concepts.
- Strong proficiency with computer skills with comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with experience using a database tracking system to assist with licensee tracking.
- Ability to utilize a keyboard effectively to type quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of photoshop and illustrator.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to create accurate and competent documents/reports and to communicate with many different levels.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail, including proper spelling, grammar, and professional language.
- Marketing and brand research capabilities with an understanding of external marketing campaigns and how it relates to marketing.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to accomplish goals and deadlines.
- Function as a brand ambassador and champion of our organization and mission.
- Excellent customer service skills and possess a relatable, approachable, and enthusiastic personality.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work with time sensitive deadlines.