The Jacksonville Jaguars are seeking highly motivated and dedicated sales candidates to work within the high energy environment of an NFL Ticket Sales Office. The Account Manager, Ticket Sales is responsible for generating new season, group, and premium ticket sales for Jaguars home games, selling premium seating for Daily’s Place Amphitheater and TIAA Bank Field events, managing existing accounts, and staffing Jaguars home games, Daily’s Place Amphitheater concerts, and TIAA Bank Field events. It is the Account Manager, Ticket Sales responsibility to deliver an enhanced fan experience by building a strong relationship and providing excellent customer service through customized communication and tailored benefits to match the needs of each customer.
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality options across multiple verticals (Jacksonville Jaguars, Daily’s Place, TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, and other ancillary events).
- Generating prospects through cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointments.
- Manage assigned season ticket account to ensure renewal and provide exceptional customer service.
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from defined account base and general fan base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner, ensuring that each fan interaction results in increased loyalty to the team.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and Archtics ticketing system.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Sales department.