The Network Engineer will serve as a hands-on member of the Technology team, supporting the development and deployment of network system architectures, as well as IT based infrastructure systems for key corporate and broadcast systems within the MSE infrastructure platform.
Are you looking to be an integral team leader and engineering/technical resource on enterprise-wide infrastructure projects? We'd love to hear from you!
- Design, configure and deploy production network infrastructures which will support the creation and broadcast of all the company’s content platforms.
- Provide and implement network security best processes using a combination of technologies such as VPNs/encryption, firewalls, secure proxies, IDS/IPS and secure network design methodology.
- Provide tier 3 support for all networks.
- Work with senior team member to design and implement network architectures to provide highly available network services.
- Configure routers/switches, firewalls, VPNs, application load balancers, secure proxies, quality of service designs and multicast video/audio over IP networks.
- Produce required documentation prior to system hand off to collaborators.
- Translate technical requirements into functional designs and engineering solutions for existing and developmental workflow.
- Design, install and deliver complex systems in a timely manner.
- Study network and infrastructure design, customer requirements, and performance standards, determining project specifications.
- Conduct tests assuring safe and satisfactory product performance.
- Write and maintain documentation in reference to equipment installation and operation; Microsoft Project and Visio experience is helpful.
- Lead multiple projects in various phases of development and attend related vendor meetings to track development path.
- Provide final partner concern support and guidance to operations team.
- Other duties as assigned.