- Utilize internal software systems to create scouting reports for ML Coaching Staff.
- Prepare full suite of scouting reports for pre-series preparation.
- Operate BATS software to provide custom video analysis to coaches and players.
- Assist with video operations, and the distribution of video to both coaches and players.
- Various ad hoc tasks to support Major League Advance Scouting.
- Other duties as assigned by members of the Baseball Operations Department.
- Highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must have excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- The candidate is willing and able to relocate to the Detroit metro area.
- The candidate must be available full-time.
- The candidate must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as dictated by the baseball calendar.
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Shiny, or Python, a plus.