Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and hard-working individual? Will you strive to craft memorable moments for our fans? Then we want you to represent the Vegas Golden Knights & Henderson Silver Knights Foundation by becoming a 51/49 raffle seller! In this position, you will be the driving sales force behind the 51/49 raffle program. You will be responsible for the nightly sales of raffle tickets, beginning when the plaza opens and ending after the second intermission. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting environment while gaining experience with a professional sports team.
- Educate fans on the details of the 51/49 raffle program and the VGK Foundation.
- Sell 51/49 raffle tickets to fans pre-game and through the end of the second period intermission.
- Facilitate raffle ticket sales via electronic handheld device.
- Responsible for making cash and credit sales and making sure ALL money is accounted for at the end of the night.
- Actively engage fans to participate in the Raffle as a mobile seller and/or at a stationary kiosk location throughout the arena.
- Other duties as assigned.