No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create individual show spreadsheets with personnel needed for each assigned project or live remote production.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting and booking qualified freelancers for each assigned event or live remote production.
- Help create and maintain a master personnel scheduling system for the successful construction of any assigned project or live remote production.
- Coordinate with Producers, Directors, Technical Managers and Production Managers to obtain necessary crew needs and information for all assigned projects or live remote productions.
- Follow up with Producers, Directors, Technical Managers and Production Managers after each assigned project for feedback on crew.
- Responsible for onboarding freelancers and maintaining database through Smartsheets.
- Contribute to departmental operations, including staffing, budget management / cost containment, and internal communication.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience.
- Five years in the television production industry with experience in remote operations.
- Three years of experience in remote television logistics planning preferred
- Experience in project budgeting, crewing, logistics and scheduling for studio and remote productions.
- Golf knowledge and experience with operational requirements and logistics related to golf.
- Must have knowledge of various technical positions (TD, EVS, Graphics, Camera, Audio, Video, etc.) for live remotes, commercial and ENG shoots.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Excel or equivalent Windows based software. Knowledge of SAP Concur software as well.