No Longer Accepting Applications
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with corporate partners. Account Managers execute on partner marketing objectives and identify new business opportunities among existing clients. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Marketing, Game Operations, Ticket Sales and Arena Operations) to execute on partner objectives.
This full-time, exempt position is based on-site in Sacramento, CA, and offers an annual salary of $62,500 plus discretionary bonuses based on team performance.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Responsible for overall day-to-day account management including contract activation and fulfillment, strategic direction and budget for assigned corporate partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key account stakeholders
- Handles all assigned partnership deliverables (i.e. signage, print, promotional, entertainment elements, etc.) to ensure quality standards and that client expectations are met
- Accountable for retention as well as upsell opportunities for existing partnership accounts, including contract amendments and extensions
- Co-develop and track key account metrics against partnership goals (e.g. brand awareness, traffic drivers, lead generation)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of contracted marketing solutions according to partner KPIs
- Clearly communicate the progress of marketing initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales and activation goals
- Prepare reports on account activity, growth and renewal risk assessments
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in sponsorship and/or client services preferred
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, KORE), Nielsen, Zoomph, ClearSlide and PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field