No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist with writing content for social media, being mindful of voice for each platform.
- Assist with capturing fan content for social media at home games and at off-site promotional, community and sponsor events.
- Monitor the daily social conversations of fans, influencers, other brands and teams to identify trends and best practices.
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders including sponsorship, ticket sales and community impact to manage day-to-day project expectations and deliverables for select programming, special events and campaigns.
- Assist in providing timely and detailed social media reporting for all club special events, theme nights, key announcements, milestones, etc.
- Manages the coordination of social design elements with the creative services team and Social Media Coordinator and Manager.
- Assist with graphic design and video needs for different social channels.
- Assist with the monitoring of player social media accounts to provide recommendations to media relations and to help encourage player brand development
- The ideal candidate must be a college senior, recent graduate (within 6 months)
- Preferred experience in creating social media content
- Strong writing skills with knowledge of AP Style
- Photography experience (DSLR & Camera Phone)
- Knowledge and understanding of the game of baseball
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills
- The ideal candidate must be willing to work longs hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.