No Longer Accepting Applications
San Jose, CA, USA
- Coordinate with vendors and other internal departments for event planning
- Support the design, planning, implementation, and coordination of events
- Purchase and track various items
- Supervise event setup and teardown
- Assist with the standardization of event procedures and training of staff
- Coordinate details for various events
- Keep inventory of stadium event equipment and make repairs when necessary
- Assist Manager of Event Operations to oversee Event Operations seasonal staff.
- Demonstrate leadership through words and actions
- One (1) years of increasingly responsible event management experience in a stadium, arena, convention center or public assembly facility setting highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in facility management, marketing, business administration or related field.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to function and make management decisions in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule.
- Must have the ability to work in extreme pressure situations.
- All other duties as assigned