No Longer Accepting Applications
Cincinnati, OH, USA
The Advertising and Media Coordinator will be responsible for negotiating, purchasing, scheduling, production/development, trafficking/distribution and research/evaluation of Reds promotion and advertising to help achieve business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Communications and Ticketing directors to develop a data-driven, effective advertising mix that reaches targeted audiences through internal and external media platforms.
- Partner with Creative, Communications and Productions teams to produce, approve and deliver all advertising materials in an effective and efficient manner.
- Work with Communications to write, edit and proofread marketing copy for TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital and in-ballpark messaging for commercials, promos, live scripts and ads.
- Negotiate the purchase of advertising with media outlets to successfully deliver results and a strong return on investment.
- Manage placement, scheduling and tracking of paid, trade, affiliate and rightsholder advertising to ensure all media runs as planned.
- Facilitate distribution of approved advertising creative to media partners, including creation and delivery of traffic instructions.
- Assist in coordination of media promotions on-air and on site.
- Assist in developing unique ad campaigns with original content and evaluate results of each media campaign to optimize effectiveness.
- Track all invoices for advertising spend as well as review, submit, and file media invoices.
- Track fulfillment of trade and promotional tickets for media.
- Track all sponsor placement in media and confirm fulfillment of advertising that has been committed contractually.
- Stay informed on local media changes (formats, staffing, rates, etc.), as well as advertising and sports marketing best practices.
- The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical problem-solver that can thrive in a team environment for a deadline-oriented department.
- Exceptional project management skills are essential.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet creation and use needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a similar field is required.
- Two years’ experience minimum in advertising and/or media buying.