No Longer Accepting Applications
Philadelphia, PA, USA
A disciplined self-starter with a passion for creative solutions who values the inherent importance of branding across a broad spectrum of mediums. You’re highly collaborative and can navigate easily between various internal stakeholders. You have a keen interest in design trends and value continuously developing your skillset. You provide and accept constructive criticism in a clear, professional manner.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Content & Digital Media
- Collaborate with social media content team on the ideation and creation of engaging graphics to use across all official brand channels for both organic and sponsored content.
- Consult with external agencies and vendors on development of seasonal and special occasion projects.
- In collaboration with internal and external video partners, create assets for use in short-form and full-length video projects.
- Help define and uphold Phillies brand standards.
- Brand Marketing & Advertising
- Collaborate with advertising team on the creation and execution of marketing campaign assets for use across a wide variety of static and digital channels including Phillies.com, e-mail content, outdoor displays and more.
- In collaboration with internal and external video partners, create assets for use across digital media channels and TV commercials.
- Understand the Phillies voice and audience to produce advertising content that is consistent with our brand story.
- Work in collaboration with the advertising & digital media staffs to ensure all creative deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Education in design or advertising
- 2-3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven studio, agency, or media environment
- Experienced with both print and particularly digital design & production including out-of-home, posters, signage, and particularly social media design
- Experience with motion design a plus
- Experience with Mac based platform and an expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Excellent familiarity with digital, social & new media trends
- Sports knowledge and/or experience a plus
- Photography knowledge and/or ability a plus
- A demonstrated ability to work under strict deadlines
- Must be available for a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays (non-standard business hours)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license