No Longer Accepting Applications
Evansville, IN, USA
The Evansville Otters have seasonal paid internships available for the 2021 season. The internship positions are summer positions that start in May and run through the conclusion of the season (end of August or early September).
Built in 1915, Bosse Field is the third oldest operating ballpark in the country. Interns have a chance to work in one of America’s last remaining true baseball cathedrals.
Everyone working in minor league baseball wears many different “hats,” so a willingness to go above and beyond one’s normal duties is expected. Candidates are required to be enthusiastic with a great desire to put on a night of entertainment and memories for all the fans at historic Bosse Field.
If you are looking to get that foot in the door of sports, there is no better place to start than with the Evansville Otters!
- Primary contact for individual ticket sales
- Assist in preparing ticket orders for sponsors and group outings
- Process all online ticket orders
- Ensure repeat business by providing superior customer service to customers
- Manage box office and will call booth on game days
- Develop working knowledge of the ticketing system and CRM lists
- Represent the organization at community events
- Work all Otters home games and stadium events
- Perform additional duties assigned by supervisors
- Must be quick-thinking and able to work with a wide variety of personalities.
- Internship runs from May – September.
- Ability to work flexible and demanding hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must provide own housing and must be available for entire duration of 2020 season.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative with projects and events
- Have an exceptional customer service aptitude and be a committed team player