No Longer Accepting Applications
Kansas City, KS, USA
Sporting Kansas City is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and equity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All associates are expected to positively collaborate with individuals of diverse backgrounds. All talented individuals looking for a challenge are encouraged to apply.
- Pay starting at $16.00 per hour.
- Eligible for performance increases each Major League Soccer season you return.
- $100 referral bonus if you refer an associate that works at least 2 matches.
- 20% retail discount on merchandise.
- Free meal provided on matchdays.
- End of season Experience Celebration party at Children’s Mercy Park.
- Sporting KC Merchandise giveaways at each home match.
- Parking Associates have the opportunity to work eighteen (18) Sporting KC home matchdays, as well as fifteen (15) home matches for the KC Current of the NWSL.
- Greet guests as they enter parking lots for events at Children’s Mercy Park and all Sporting Club venues.
- Efficiently and quickly direct guests’ vehicles into proper parking lots, roadways and other areas during and after any Sporting Club Event.
- Check out necessary equipment such as flags, flashlights, etc. in order to perform key tasks.
- Assist guests with inquiries about Children’s Mercy Park, the surrounding parking facilities and the event in a courteous manner.
- Enforce tailgating and general parking policies with guests.
- Control traffic in designated areas as needed.
- Provide directional support to parking guests prior to, during and after an event, etc.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Sporting Kansas City policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to Parking Leader and/or Parking Captain.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Previous experience working in a public event venue or in a customer service role preferred.
- Basic technology skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.