No Longer Accepting Applications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Communications & Public Relations Intern will assist with administrative communications duties including daily media clips, credential requests, stat packs, game note preparation, etc.
- Pursuing a degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Must be detailed-oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments and projects under pressure
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.