No Longer Accepting Applications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
This position will be responsible for administrative support for the Baseball Operations department and its essential functions. Primary function will be archiving major and minor league player and staff official documents, maintain electronic player archive with focus on updating alumni player and staff files from paper to digital files.
- Knowledge of media archiving a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Baseball knowledge a plus
- Understanding and ability to maintain the confidentiality of personnel files
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.