No Longer Accepting Applications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Community Relations Fellow will perform a wide range of support activities for the Community Relations Department which include assisting with planning and execution of various community programs and events including team, player, sponsor, and community initiatives.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence with careful attention to detail
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Must have a can-do attitude and be team oriented
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to work in tandem with internal and external customers, with a positive customer service attitude
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and other variable hours as needed
- Current senior with a graduation date of winter 2022 OR within one year post graduation
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 5-month program (March 20-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.