No Longer Accepting Applications
Our social media team is responsible for growing and maintaining one of the largest social followings in Major League Baseball, with a special focus on cultivating audiences on emerging platforms that reach a new generation of fans. The social media/marketing department also plays a key role in facilitating direct sales of tickets & other revenue initiatives through both organic & paid social media tactics and executing digital assets & initiatives for our global partners.
- Experience in brand social media management, understanding of digital analytics, a keen eye for design
- An in-depth understanding of all social media platforms and cultural trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for content creation
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and other variable hours as needed
- Current senior with a graduation date of winter 2022 OR within one year post graduation
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 5-month program (March 20-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.