No Longer Accepting Applications
The Los Angeles Dodgers Baseball Systems team is committed to building and maintaining the technological platforms for baseball data, analysis, and decision-making for the Dodgers, and to providing technical expertise and advice across Dodger Baseball Operations. We focus on both the tools needed to put a winning team on the field today and those we need to ensure a winning future.
- Exposure to relational databases is a plus
- Exposure to cloud computing is a plus
- Baseball knowledge is preferred
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Must have a can-do attitude and be team oriented
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.