No Longer Accepting Applications
The Global Partnership group develops partnerships with brands to drive brand awareness, execute experiential opportunities, drive b2c business and create meaningful community programs. These are among some of the many platforms our team develops for brands.
- Extremely customer focused (with both internal and external clients)
- Must be detailed-oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments and projects under pressure
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.