No Longer Accepting Applications
Game and Event parking plans include collaboration with the preferred parking vendor to deploy parking staff to the necessary locations involving parking cashiers collecting payment at entry gates, traffic directors sending cars to assigned lots, parking lot attendants guiding fans to individual parking spaces, and crosswalk attendants protecting fans crossing roads to and from the stadium doors.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be dependent, resilient, and have the ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and creating thinking skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks assigned
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.