No Longer Accepting Applications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
The Social Media Intern will report to the VP of Marketing and the Social Media Manager and assist in creating a plan for social media strategies.
- Assist with the team’s social media accounts on game days/during games and all community appearances (TikTok and social videos for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Manage the staff bulletin board and assist in the planning of the annual employee picnic
- Attend weekly brainstorming/marketing meetings to understand the social media/marketing needs.
- Stay current and create social media content with trends.
- Work with corporate to make sure all social media pieces are accounted for during season.
- Assist & Create custom content development for social media channels;
- Assist with social media management and help the team in growing a following on social media.
- Interpret insights and use them to improve engagement and account reach.
- Assist with the execution of community appearances involving players and/or mascot.
- Work with graphics to create marketing collateral, promotional/print materials for appearances.
- Assist with stadium tours.
- Social media skills and/or love of social media and marketing.
- Understanding of social networking and social media best practices of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Strengths in time management and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment jointly and independently.
- High level of creativity.
- Marketing oriented, experience with Hootsuite, Click Funnel, Facebook ads, Google AdWords is a big plus.
- Submit portfolio of work/social media campaigns.