No Longer Accepting Applications
- Manage and execute Season Ticket Member touchpoint plan including calls, emails, office visits, tours, Game-day seat visits and interactions at special events
- Assist with planning and execution of Season Ticket Member events
- Proactively communicate and anticipate the needs of Season Ticket Members
- Propose and execute new ideas, programs, events and ways to exceed clients' expectations for the Season Ticket Membership platform
- Maintain a high level of customer service to all current and prospective clients.
- Assist in marketing and sales of full menu of ticket products and add-ons including, stadium space rentals, and group experiences
- Work closely with sales and other departments to ensure all Season Ticket Members needs are met
- Responsible for sales of event spaces outside of normal season games
- Lead season ticket renewal process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate should possess professional demeanor and communication skills to effectively work with both internal and external clients
- Dynamic, outgoing, and self-motivated individual with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Positive and resilient team-centric attitude
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Accurate, efficient, and timely execution of tasks
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Strength in time management and multi-tasking with projects on varying deadlines
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce CRM.
- St. Louis CITY SC is building a team that is passionate about their work, the success of our Club and the growth and revitalization of our region. We desire people who hold themselves and others accountable and are driven by setting new standards for fan engagement.