No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in the planning and execution of Community Relations events and activities as assigned including but not limited to donation fulfillment, MLSWorks initiatives, and DEI efforts.
- Oversee Philadelphia Union Community Ticket Program while managing database and regular communication with community partners for distribution of tickets and giveaways for Union home matches.
- Create an awareness calendar and manage communication with other departments as it may apply to event coverage and promotion of community projects.
- Support ongoing Philadelphia Union community game day programming
- Help with community projects and service integrated into cross-functional events for marketing, ticket services, corporate sponsorship, and special events.
- Oversee the administrative needs of Philadelphia Union U-Serve volunteer platform and portal. Includes managing membership needs including but not limited to outreach, service, and rewards distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in the professional sports industry and/or relevant industry preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays and all gamedays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service, and resolution skills.
- Self-motivated team player with good work ethic and desire to learn.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 25 lbs.
- Complete understanding and experience of Chester/Philadelphia and surrounding communities a plus.