No Longer Accepting Applications
Our information security analyst is responsible for improving the overall security posture of the organization. They evaluate, test and document security solutions and controls, and work closely with other IT team members to remediate risk. Information security analysts must continually adapt to stay a step ahead of cyber attackers and stay up to date on the latest methods attackers use to infiltrate computer systems. Analysts in this role are expected to consistently learn and grow. This is not a passive career opportunity, but rather one that requires a passion for security and rigor to protect the business.
Information security analysts collaborate with internal and external audit and exam teams, along with technology management and business stakeholders.
Essential Job Duties:
- Implement technical systems and monitor them for unusual and suspicious activity across a wide range of products.
- Assist with security configuration standards for systems and business applications.
- Serve as a member of the information security and change management teams.
- Participate in technical and non-technical projects requiring information security oversight and to ensure policies, procedures and standards are met.
- Serve as an additional security team member, aiding in incident response (IR)
- Maintain vendor management standards, questionnaires and documentation to adhere to regulatory compliance.
- Interface with internal and external auditors for risk assessments.
- Recommend new security solutions as well as effective improvements to existing security controls that do not negatively impact business innovation.
- Serve as a liaison for the security team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possesses highly effective communications skills with the ability to influence business units.
- Acts with integrity, takes pride in work and seeks to excel, be curious and adaptable.
- Displays an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Is highly organized and efficient.
- Leverages strategic and tactical thinking.
- Works calmly under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills.
- Is highly trustworthy and leads by example.
- Stays current with evolving threat landscape.