No Longer Accepting Applications
Under the direction of Retail Store Manager and Retail Operations Manager, sells retail merchandise to guests in accordance with Company’s customer service standards and applicable operational standards. The retail associate, you will be a front-line representative for the club in our in-stadium retail store locations. This requires excellent customer service and communication skills. This is a part-time, seasonal position that requires days, nights and weekends. Must be 16 years of age or older.
This is a PART TIME/GAME DAY/SEASONAL position that requires daytime, nighttime, and weekend availability.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and acknowledges guests.
- Answers guests’ questions and assists them whenever possible.
- Recommends, selects and helps locate or obtain merchandise for guests.
- Processes sale with appropriate point of sale system, accepts payment, counts change and bags merchandise.
- Follows all register procedures and processes transactions accordingly.
- Maintains records related to sales.
- Ensures that all merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed.
- Routinely stocks merchandise and faces items on shelves.
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand.
- Maintains orderly back-stock and knows where goods are to be found.
- Sets aside and notifies supervisor of defective, mismarked, mislabeled, incorrectly priced, shopworn or damaged merchandise.
- Watches for and recognizes security risks and thefts and reports to security and management.
- Completes all related close-out paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned, such as conducting inventory or loading and unloading merchandise and other duties.
- Previous experience in credit card handling.
- Previous experience with operating point-of-sale systems.
- Previous experience in retail or customer service environment.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s customer service standards.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count change.
- Willingness to aggressively sell assigned items.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors' instructions.