No Longer Accepting Applications
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in game operations or presentation in sport and/or sponsorship activation preferred.
- Oversee game day and game day staff to ensure all areas are executed.
- Serve as liaison between organization and the venue from an operations standpoint.
- Creation of gameday script and other necessary materials for all vendors and staff members.
- Meet regularly with corporate partnerships, ticketing and marketing departments to determine details of upcoming game night.
- Direct and supervise the activities of various roles, including: music coordinator, game day announcer, off-ice officials, volunteers, and promotions support staff.
- Hiring and managing of game day staff.
- Schedule and supervise volunteer crew at all home games.
- Work with marketing and promotions team to coordinate additional non-gameday events and programming.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding partnership activation and execution.
- Attend new and existing corporate partnerships sales meetings and assist in the renewal process for current partnership base.
- Prior experience in hockey is a plus.
- Experience as a motivated self-starter, with creative ideas, and the ability to lead by example.
- A hard work ethic and mental attitude of success.
- Willingness to follow directions, learn, and adapt in stressful situations.
- Willing to accept the challenge and dedication required to grow an organization and a loyal fan base.
- Will be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Attendance Required during all Fayetteville Marksmen home games and other required organization or community events, activities or functions as required.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.