No Longer Accepting Applications
The Fayetteville Marksmen professional hockey team, proud members of the Southern Professional Hockey League, are seeking a passionate and qualified candidate for the position of Director of Ticket Sales.
The Director of Ticket Sales role is responsible for selling and servicing of Marksmen Ticket Inventory including Season, Group, and Corporate Ticket Packages, as well as handling various efforts pertaining to back-end operations, box office, and more.
Qualifications and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, as candidates will be expected to fulfill several roles:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in processing, prospecting, and selling in sports required
- Assisting with ticket operations, processing ticket orders, selling group tickets, selling and renewing season tickets, and crafting creative strategies to find new ticket buyers.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales, appointments, and account maintenance.
- Prior experience in hockey is a plus
- Experience as a motivated self-starter, with creative ideas, and the ability to lead by example.
- Aspirations to ultimately lead and grow a ticket department for a professional sports team.
- A hard work ethic and mental attitude of success.
- While college education not required, formal training and education in selling preferred.
- Those with a competitive drive and a hunger to be the best will gain favorable consideration.
- A strong communicator with a passion for customer service and helping those in need
- Ability to reach AND exceed manageable goals
- Ability to build relationships through strong outbound call prospecting on a daily basis is required.
- Willing to accept the challenge and dedication required to grow an organization and a loyal fan base.
- Will be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Attendance Required during Fayetteville Marksmen home games and other required organization or community events, activities or functions as required.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by Team President