No Longer Accepting Applications
- Meet or exceed established goals set yearly for new business.
- Focus on generating new business for REG Franchise Partners including, but not limited to Tennis in the Land by selling: Premium Products, Full Event and Partial Event Packages, Group Packages, and other ticket packages that do not fit into the above categories.
- Prospect new business clients (B2B, Groups, etc.)
- Daily responsibilities include cold calling, business prospecting, generating revenue through face-to-face appointments (both in-house and out of the office) and prospect events
- Maintain strong relationships with REG Franchise Partners account base while leveraging relationships for cross sell and upsell opportunities.
- Represent the entire organization in the community and be the face of the team for our fans for all events.
- Sell, manage, service, renew and upsell accounts including, but not limited to Tennis in the Land
- Keep and maintain an accurate sales pipeline to be reviewed bi-weekly
- Entertain and nurture relationships with current and prospective clients through the various means available.
- Be flexible and organized in selling Tennis in the Land, Cleveland Monsters, Cleveland Charge and other opportunities as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sports Management/Business, Sales, Marketing or Communication.
- MINIMUM 6 months Internship experience in sports, and/or direct sales; sports/event experience is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, a high degree of professionalism, the desire to grow your career in the business of sports, competitive energy, openness to learn, relentless work ethic, the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing landscape.
- This is a 10-month entry-level position.