DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet or exceed established goals set yearly for new business.
- Focus on generating new Groups business for REG Franchise Partners including, but not limited to Tennis in the Land by selling: Group Packages, Fan Experience Packages, Fundraising Groups, Corporate Groups and FieldHouse Plus accounts.
- Generate additional business through Full Event and Partial Event Packages, Premium Products, and other ticket packages that do not fit into the above categories.
- Prospect new business clients (B2B, Groups, etc.)
- Daily responsibilities include cold calling, business/group prospecting, generating revenue through face-to-face appointments (both in-house and out of the office) and prospect events.
- Generate leads through prospecting non-traditional groups sales categories such as tennis clubs, high school tennis teams, rec centers, social clubs, and traditional categories such as churches, companies, non-profits, etc.
- Maintain strong relationships with REG Franchise Partners account base while leveraging relationships for cross sell and upsell opportunities.
- Create and execute Group Experience Strategies, working closely with Sr. Manager of Ticket & Premium Sales.
- Sell, manage, service, renew and upsell accounts including, but not limited to Tennis in the Land
- Keep and maintain an accurate sales pipeline to be reviewed bi-weekly.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with current and prospective clients through the various means available.
- Be flexible and organized in selling Tennis in the Land, Cleveland Monsters, Cleveland Charge and other opportunities as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sports Management/Business, Marketing or Communication.
- MINIMUM of one year experience in sports, and/or direct sales; sports/event experience is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, a high degree of professionalism, openness to learn, competitive energy, relentless work ethic, the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing landscape and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision