No Longer Accepting Applications
The Creative Services Associate is a creative role that develops marketing assets for both the New Orleans Pelicans and the New Orleans Saints. Supporting the work of multiple Graphic Designers, they’ll use the brand guidelines for both teams to create designs for a range of touchpoints, including social media, email, signage, collateral and more. This position requires a strong grasp of graphic design principles, excellent communication skills and comfort working with deadline-conscious projects. The position is oriented toward recent college graduates who are starting their professional journey in sports.
This is a temporary, intern-level position that will go through the end of the current season(s).
- Become proficient in the design aesthetics for both the Saints and Pelicans
- Build graphics for digital media, websites, signage and marketing collatera
- Retouch and edit photography as needed
- Proactively communicate the status of your projects to key collaborators
- Help maintain the department’s photo database
- Attend bi-weekly marketing team meetings, design project kick-off meetings and/or review design request briefs
- Other duties as assigned
- Recently graduated from an accredited bachelor's degree program
- Degree in graphic design or a closely related field
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience with After Effects is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Must provide a design portfolio (PDF or link to online gallery) in order to be considered! Please upload this in the "Additional Documents" section of the job application. Candidates who do not include this will not be considered for the role!
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to New Orleans for one year
- Possess an outstanding work ethic, a strong desire to succeed, and a professional demeanor