No Longer Accepting Applications
The Manager, Retail Marketing works within the Kings Marketing team and partners with our Retail, Creative, Digital and Business Intelligence teams to develop robust strategies to drive retail growth in-venue and online.
This full-time position is based on-site in Sacramento, CA, and offers an annual salary of $60,000-$70,000.
Marketing Strategy and Campaign Development:
- Effectively works to strategize and execute Kings Team Store marketing and media campaigns.
- Develops and maintains the Retail Marketing calendar including promotions and campaign development cycle.
- Supports key seasonal stories and shopping promotions, integrating with other team efforts.
- Drives collaboration and the strategy for product launch campaigns including jersey releases, designer collaborations, and featured items.
- Supports the retail team with preparation communications by creating a monthly content calendar, soliciting content from key stakeholders, and working with Retail, Creative and Marketing teams to ensure consistent execution.
- Develops insightful and concise project briefs to effectively kick-off Creative work.
- Manages the delivery of campaign creative assets to all internal, media, vendor, and agency partners as necessary.
- Develops programs to build the database of Kings Team Store email subscribers.
- Builds comprehensive email marketing campaigns including pre-sale, on sale and automated customer journeys including welcome, abandoned cart, and similar triggered campaigns.
- Works directly with the Business Intelligence team on targeting, programming, testing, and performance analysis.
- Supports in the development of the re-designed website.
- Writes SEO-optimized product descriptions.
- Maintains an on-brand online shopping experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years advertising or marketing experience required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, including exceptional writing and proofing skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage projects, multi-task, and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be creative with the ability to conceptualize and develop marketing strategies and solutions.
- Experience managing paid media campaigns.
- Merchandise marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with email and marketing automation tools preferred.
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts preferred.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook a must.